Sunday, May 20, 2012

A little trip down memory lane...

Last week Mike and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary!   After sleeping in, we packed a thermos of coffee along with a few snacks and headed out for a little morning hike at Radnor Lake. This is a special place to us because it was here that Mike proposed to me. We grabbed Swanky's take out on the way home and as Abigail napped, we enjoyed our lunch and thanked God for all the blessings in our life.




I know that I am one lucky lady to have such a sweet man to share my life with and I also know that the love we have would not be possible if he hadn't first loved Jesus.  Take a look at my handsome husband on our wedding day!



Like most brides, I was a bundle of nerves leading up to our wedding day.  After covering up scabs from wax burns and praying that the construction workers had finished the roof on the church like they promised, I headed out the door early that morning to see my groom.  

I really wanted to get married in the morning and since it was our day...we did!  I love our morning wedding and one of my favorite memories is the first moment we saw each other.  We decided to meet in the sanctuary early that morning so we could pray together.  


I am so thankful to all of my family and friends that made our wedding day so special.  This is one of my favorite pictures of that morning, mostly because I am looking at Mike and I feel it captures how much joy was in my heart!



Marriage is such a gift and I am so thankful to share my life with Michael Andrew Harder!  I love you Boo!!


















































1 comment: