Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Family Beach Trip 2012




































We took a trip last month to Gulf Shores, Alabama with Mike's mom and dad.  It was a wonderful vacation and we got to celebrate Mike's 35th birthday while we were there!  I think we should start a family tradition of this...just saying. 


I grew up going to Gulf Shores each summer with my family so it's really fun now to go back with Abigail.  The weather was perfect and Abigail did great down at the beach.  We took a little portable swing and a baby beach tent so she was able to relax by the ocean too!  


Abigail's first day at the beach!


She also got some good time with her sweet Grammy!


Grandparents are such a blessing and we are so glad that we had this vacation together.  Mike and I were able to run on the beach each morning and take a walk together in the afternoon.  Thank you Dan and Alice!! 


And then, there was our vacation bird...






This little guy showed up one morning on the balcony as Mike was having his quiet time.  We were so amused by this bird because not only was he not scared, but he actually wanted to come in the condo with us!  A few minutes after stepping back inside, Mike went over to the window to see if he had finally flown away.  Guess who still wanted to hang out?!?








I was hoping to get a few good pictures of our family on the beach, but I learned that getting out there when the light is good and your baby is awake and happy can be quite a challenge! 
Dan and Alice on the beach!




Almost had her looking, but I'll take it!  I'll take it because this was our other shot...




Family Beach Trip 2012! 

1 comment:

  1. Tabitha - thanks for signing in on my blog so I could find yours! Your daughter is precious, and you look fabulous!! :) Girls are too much fun - enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete