Saturday, January 18, 2014

Another Favorite! {Blueberry Flaxseed Muffins}

I promised I would share my other favorite muffin recipe with you and here it is!  If you are on Pinterest, I have the original recipe pinned there and I have substituted things to make it a little cleaner.  These are also toddler and husband approved! Abigail is a tiny little girl, so I have to get creative in finding ways to give her good fats and healthy calories.  Hope you enjoy these!  Please keep sharing your favorite recipes too! 

Preheat your oven to 375.  Add all ingredients except blueberries to your food processor or mixer.  Mix and then fold blueberries in.  Oil your tin with coconut oil.  Bake for 18 minutes and enjoy! 








Ingredients: 
  • 1 1/4 cups almond flour
  • 1 1/2 cups oats (Costco)
  • 1/3 cup organic flaxseed meal (Costco)
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • (6 oz)organic greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup almond milk
  • 1/4 cup organic Maple Syrup (Costco)
  • 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil (Costco)
  • 1 large egg (I have substituted a banana and they held well)
  • 1 cup organic blueberries, fresh or frozen (Costco)



No comments:

Post a Comment