Monday, August 28, 2017

{Georgia Mae }10 Months old & ON THE MOVE!

This blog holds many dear memories for me.  Sometimes I look back at a post and the photos take me right back to a particular moment in time .   I can recall the joy of the day or the laughter of my "photo shoot" attempts!  However, sometimes momma forgets... Maybe, I should have reviewed said posts so that I could refresh my memory on how silly it is to think I can take a picture of a 10 month old by myself.  My goodness. 



We were actually at the beach when little Miss here turned nine months old and as you can see in the picture above, it took two hands to keep her still long enough to get her picture - LOL.  

And so I did a little trip down memory lane, and realized that I tried to take a 10 month picture of Abigail and later Violet.  I'm not great with my big camera so it takes me a second to figure out the lighting and get things adjusted.  That is usually the exact moment those little babies take off and change it up for me!  So the 10 month blog is one of blurry faces and poor lighting.  

This picture of Abigail at 10 months old makes me laugh because I was literally crawling along with her singing and acting like a crazy lady just to get her to pause...



















Then I got a little smarter with Violet and handed her a toy so she would sit still for a second at least so I could snap a photo of her sweet little hands.  

But little Georgia Mae kept me on my toes.  I tried to sit her on the bed but I picked up my camera and she almost dove off.  I tried to prop her on the couch and well, you know.  Eventually, I sat her on the floor and captured exactly what she is doing most at 10 months.  She is getting in to everything and pulling up on repeat!
Little stinker.  She is so active and curious.  This is what she is doing at 10 months old:

* Pulling up and cruising on furniture
* She does not like to be confined and will immediately try to climb out of            anything that keeps her from moving

* Crawling all over the house.  She loves to sneak down the hall to Abigail and      Violet's room when they aren't looking
* She LOVES "real food". Favorite foods are spaghetti, avocado, and scrambled      eggs 

* She loves to stick her tongue out at her Daddy!
* She is clapping and waving and blowing kisses
* She calls Miller " La La"
* She has two little bottom teeth and the sweetest smile





















I realized this week that I need to start thinking about her 1st birthday.  This year has been such an adjustment for our family as we have added a little person, started kindergarten, continued our renovation, juggled ballet and soccer, and rearranged our routines again and again.  

I think I am finally getting to a new normal and when I get a second to catch my breath, I am overwhelmed with gratitude.  Georgia has been the perfect addition to our little family and I love being her mommy.  She is completely different than her big sisters in so many ways and I absolutely adore her sweet personality 



No comments:

Post a Comment