Thursday, December 22, 2016

Georgia Mae {Two Months} and {Nursery}

Maternity leave has been a dream.  I am so in love with my little Georgia Mae and since we thought our newborn days had passed, I am really soaking in every snuggle and sniff of her little head that I can.  I am a few weeks away from having to go back to work so I've found myself trying to remember every detail from the moment they handed her to me.  





























Maternity leave is always a bit of a foggy period because your days blend together and before you know it weeks have passed.  Georgia is already changing so much.  I've tried to snap pictures with my phone as often as I can to freeze each little moment.  This is probably my favorite picture to date from our sweet time together.  Most of my days have been spent holding her just like this and watching her sleep.  



























Here is what sweet Georgia is doing at two months:

* starting to coo and "talk" to us
* she weighs 10 lbs and is 23 inches long.  trending just like her sisters!

* she smiles at me and melts my heart.  
* she is sleeping 5-7 hours straight at night.  Thank you Babywise!!
* she is very interested in what her sisters are doing and when they are in the room
* she has outgrown her 0-3 month outfits already!



Sweet baby.  This Christmas will be so special with you here!  


I am still working on her nursery, but I think it is the sweetest most peaceful room in our house!  I'm waiting to find a lamp for her table and I'm having a hand painted sign made for her, but this is a preview.  Hopefully I'll have this room done before she switches to a toddler bed and I rearrange it...


A few details for my design friends out there!

Paint: Benjamin Moore Wickham Gray 
Rug: Wayfair
Ottoman: TJMAXX 
Curtains and Mini Chandelier: Amazon
Crib: Once Upon a Child
Side table: Pottery Barn
Blue chalk painted dresser: random college piece of Mikes, Paint is Annie Sloan duck egg blue
Frameless mirror: At Home 

No comments:

Post a Comment