Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Violet {11 months}

Sometimes I can get the sweetest pictures of Violet for my blog.  She'll sit still and the light will come in the window just right.  Sometimes she looks right at the camera and gives me her best grin.  And then there's this post...


I love Violet's personality.  She is spunky and has a deep laugh that is all her own!  So for her eleven month post,  I thought it would be perfect to show what our little "photo shoots" are really like.  She basically laughs at me as I try to fix her headband AGAIN and stack those stinking blocks AGAIN.  I think she knows whats up and refuses to play along! 


Little stinker.  This is her mischievous look.  Right before she tried to stand up...on the bed and give me a heart attack! 
This is what Violet Anne is doing at 11 months old.  

* Standing up and cruising on all the furniture
* Saying several words.  She loves to say " uh oh" over and over and over!

* Her laugh is amazing 
* She claps her hands when I walk in the room 
* She is down to two naps a day.  Teething and dropping a nap...me no likey. 
* If you whistle, she will scream really loud.  I think she thinks she is whistling back :)
* Favorite foods are still spaghetti, blueberries, and cheese


Still laughing...definitely NOT looking at me for a picture.  After many failed attempts, I called in my special helpers.  We may not have gotten the perfect eleven month photo for my blog, but they sure are the cutest helpers I've ever seen. AND they smiled for my picture!  
I may be typing my next post through big tears because my little girl will be turning one year old.  I love her so much and I can't imagine our family without her.  I got her little birthday onesie and tutu in the mail today.  It's a good thing it was so adorable, because looking at the box made me want to cry on my kitchen floor.  

Violet, you continue to teach me so much.  My favorite memories of you to date are watching you scream and scrunch your nose while you snort.  I love to watch your eyes light up as Abigail sings to you and see you clap for me when I walk in the door.  I also love that you snuggle with me and play with my hair.  I hope I have many more years of that sweet girl.  





No comments:

Post a Comment