Saturday, June 7, 2014

Violet {Seven Months}

Oh my word.  I love little baby feet!  I tried to sit Violet on her pretty quilt and take a few pictures, but she was much more interested in trying to eat the grass so I snapped a few pictures of those pretty toes!

Sweet Violet turned seven months old this week.  I'm pretty sure I may have a crawler in the next few weeks which I am not ready for.  She is spending a lot of time rocking in quadruped and has figured out how to sit up from being on her belly.  Watch out world!





This is what Violet is doing at seven months:
*She has two new teeth!
* She LOVES the water.  Bathtub, river, baby pool.  Loves it all!  She splashes and squeals as loud as she can!
* Her favorite foods seem to be sweet potatoes, squash, and pears
* She smiles and squeals at her baby doll 
* Loves to pull my hair
* Loves to pull Abigail's hair
* Sitting up by herself and almost crawling 
* Loves for you to sing to her 
* And...she still looks like Mike

We welcomed summer a few weekends ago with a trip to the pool.  The YMCA has a zero entry baby pool so I sat with Violet in the water and laughed as she splashed and squealed like a pterodactyl!  Abigail played on her belly right in front of Violet most of the day trying to make her laugh and splashing along with her.  It makes my heart smile just thinking of the memories we will make with our two little ladies. 

I'm pretty sure my next post will have a very mobile baby.  This may be the last shot with those fun little blocks.  It took a village to get one good picture! With a doll on my head, Abigail yelling "cheese", and Mike standing close by to make sure Violet didn't roll right onto the floor, team Harder managed to get this picture!  Happy seven months baby Violet!

No comments:

Post a Comment