Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Nanna's Table

There are so many sweet memories surrounding the kitchen table at my grandmother's house.  Long conversations and good food mixed with laughter and timeless stories are what I think of most when I think of the kitchen table at Nanna's.  

I am so thankful that I now have pictures of me, Abigail, and Violet all at her table!  They are priceless to me.  



I think these were taken at my first Christmas so I was one week old.  You can see where my girls get all their hair!


This picture was taken when Abigail was around 8 weeks old.  I remember this visit so clearly because Spring was in the air and after staying cocooned for 2 months with a newborn, I was ready for a road trip!  



And this last one is Miss Violet taken at 4 weeks old.  She's working on her follow through of course.  I'll have to tell her all about her great grandmother one day and how she was an All American basketball player!  

No comments:

Post a Comment