Saturday, January 5, 2013

Oh Pinterest...

I am really excited about our new wall display in the kitchen!  I saw a similar idea on Pinterest a few years ago and finally decided it was time to make my own.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out and I especially love reading the lyrics on this distressed piece of wood each time I pass by.  These words are in the bridge of one of my favorite worship songs.  If you don't know it, you should!  You can check out the song here "Forever Reign"

Oh Pinterest...you may get me in trouble soon!  It seems that each time Abigail is asleep, I find my self coming up with new projects and decorating some little corner of our house.  Here is my other small project that I am finished with.  This is my favorite piece of furniture, passed down from my grandmother.  I have slowly collected memorable pictures and special pieces to display and I am finally done!  Here is how it turned out! 
Pictures are so special to me so I love having different ways of sprinkling them through our home.  The iron candle holder was a present from my sweet husband last year for my birthday and the vintage books were a lucky find in the basement of our new church building.  It makes me happy to see things around our house that have a story behind them and I thought I would share a little piece of that with you!






No comments:

Post a Comment