Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Seven Months!

If I could freeze time and keep Abigail at this age just a little longer, I would do it!  She just turned seven months old today and this is by far my favorite stage.  She is perfectly content to sit in my lap or on a blanket and look around or play with a little book.  I know it's only a matter of time before she realizes that she has places to go!  





















Every morning, I grab a book and a few toys and as I sip my coffee, Abigail sits in my lap entertaining herself.  It is by far my favorite part of the day and I know before long she is going to want to get down and chase Miller!  I'm hoping I have a few more months to enjoy this sweet morning time with her before she is completely mobile. 

Sweet baby girl!




















Things Abigail is doing at 7 months: 

* getting up on into quadruped and rocking
* combat crawling and pulling herself around the house

* sitting in her chair at the table like a big girl
* eating lots of veggies

* starting to try to talk.  So far " ba ba ba"
* learning to use a sippy cup 


Happy 7 months sweet girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment