Sunday, August 19, 2012

A little Summer Picnic

With every passing year, I come to love the Fall more and more!  Pumpkin spice lattes, boots, and harvest candles are a few of my favorite things!  But I have really enjoyed this summer with our little one.  We were able to take a few beach trips this year, but some of my favorite moments have also been random days at the pool and small weekend adventures.  

We took a quick trip out to Arrington Vineyard this weekend with the Baileys and had a fun little picnic!  I'm trying to take advantage of this age with Abigail because right now she just sits quietly on a blanket.  I am aware this will not last much longer...
I am so happy Abigail will get to play with the Bailey girls now that they live here because they are so sweet!  Anya really liked getting her picture taken.  She would say " take my picture" and then gaze away from the camera.  Love!

Brian and Aimee actually introduced Mike and I so we are forever grateful to them! One of our fist trips as a couple was to visit Brian and Aimee in Knoxville, Tennessee.  Aimee was pregnant with Eden at the time and it's crazy to believe this little girl started Kindergarden this year.  Check out her beautiful curls!!

With Fall on the way, I am looking forward to spending more time outdoors and enjoying the beauty of Middle Tennessee!  Hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of summer too!


1 comment:

  1. Hope to see y'all next week. And I love those Baileys, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete