Saturday, June 23, 2012

5 Months Old!

Oh the adventures I have taking Abigail's picture!  She is five months old now which means she does NOT sit still in the chair for me anymore! A few birds had her attention outside the window when I took this first picture, but then she figured out she could rock the chair...

I had great intentions of getting a few pictures where she looked up at me and I could see her 5 month sticker, but instead I laughed with her til I was in tears and decided this was more of a blog of " bloopers"!  So if you haven't laughed much today, here is your chance!

Next, I tried to prop her by the ottoman and stabilize her trunk with my feet.  Yeah right! 


So then I thought I would get a little smarter.  I'll just put her in the Bumbo where I can still see her 5 month sticker and hopefully get her to look up at me.  Check out this face...


Right after this, she tried to climb over the side of the Bumbo and get in the floor.   So that's where we ended up!  

Here is what Abigail is doing at 5 months: 

* Insists that she sleep on her stomach which makes for very paranoid parents 

* She doesn't like to recline in her bathtub anymore but thinks it's more fun to sit up and try to stick her hands in the water and splash!

*  She is eating a little rice cereal and getting ready for vegetables soon!

*  Her favorite thing to do is pull my hair and stick her hands in my mouth...true story. 

*  She laughs when you kiss her belly 

*  When she is really excited she smiles and her whole body shakes...cutest thing EVER

*  She finally noticed our dogs and sticks her hands out so they can lick her

*  Her hair FINALLY started to fall out

*  AND She still has the most beautiful blue eyes - like her Daddy!

  


5 Months!








2 comments:

  1. oh my- I just want to squish those cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one... that the keeper for sure (if not all)!!! HAHA! Those cheeks... those eyes! Love!

    ReplyDelete