Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter from The Harders!




















Today was a beautiful day in Nashville, Tennessee!  I was so excited to see a few new faces at Green Hills Church this morning and of course it's always good to chat with old friends.

My heart has traveled back to Israel a lot in the last few days as I have remembered the Garden Tomb and what it felt like to actually stand inside.  If you remember This post from my trip to Israel last summer, visiting The Garden Tomb was the most emotional experience for me in Jerusalem.

We have been singing a new song at church the last few weeks leading up to Easter, and the words are still in my head even now as I type!!

"Christ is risen from the dead
We are one with Him again
Come awake, come awake
Come and rise up from the grave

O death, where is your sting
O hell, where is your victory
O church, come and stand in the light
The glory of God has defeated the night"

Christ is Risen - Matt Maher


Happy Easter from The Harders - He is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment