Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Eight Months Old

It's so true what they say about your third baby.  Everyone told me that Georgia would be my easy, adaptable baby and my goodness were they right!  Our family is in a very busy season of life and my little Georgia Mae just keeps smiling and adjusting to the pace! 

When I started this family blog, Abigail was just a baby.  Each month, I would put her little sticker on her onesie and take her picture.  Time goes by so fast and documenting our moments as a family is a creative way for me to capture the season of life we are in, and remember their sweet little smiles. 

Abigail is now my helper and she does such a good job getting Georgia's attention for photos!  She often stands behind me laughing and dancing around to get Georgia's attention.  I hope I always remember the joy in her laughter.  These moments with my girls are precious. 
This is what Georgia is doing at eight months old: 

* She is belly crawling all over the house!  Her favorite destinations are the floor vent and the dog's water bowl.  On repeat. 
* This baby LOVES blueberries.  She will eat anything as long as it has a little blueberry on it. 
* Her sweet pointer finger.  I love to watch her purse her lips together in concentration and use that little finger to explore.
* She can make kissing sounds back at you
* She loves her ball and her sippy cup more than life 

* She has her first two teeth 
* This little girl loves the water.  Watching a baby splash in the water with a joyful grin reminds you to slow down and take it all in





















We are heading to the beach in a few short weeks and I am already dreaming of snuggling this baby under a quiet umbrella to the sound of the ocean while I watch Mike slave in the sun building sand castles... (veteran mom move of course)





































































{Eight Months Old~Georgia Mae}

No comments:

Post a Comment