Monday, January 23, 2017

Georgia Mae {Three Months}

I decided that I wanted to be a physical therapist when I was seventeen years old.  I graduated with my Masters degree in 2004 and then completed the transitional doctorate program in 2005.  I specialized in Orthopaedics in 2007.  I really love my job.  But I will tell you, being at home with baby Georgia for three months about did me in! I am so thankful for a job that allows me to work part-time and once I get myself back in a routine I'm always grateful for a few days a week to love on other people and continue developing my skills.  I am a learner and a teacher, and my profession allows me to do both.  So, I will put real clothes on and use bigger words a few days each week, but when I am home...pajamas and baby snuggles all day!




















They say that baby number three is usually easy and adaptable and that seems to be very true for Georgia.  She is definitely my most social baby.  I tried to wear her in my ergo during our church service yesterday and she looked like a bobble head toy trying to figure out where her Daddy's voice was coming from! 

Here is what sweet Georgia is doing at 3 months : 
* She loves for you to sing or talk to her.  Her whole body wiggles she gets so excited!
* She weighs 12 pounds 
* She is SO long!!!  She is already wearing 3-6 month sleepers
* She is rolling from her tummy to her back and from her back to her side
* She brings her hands to midline and has started sucking her thumb
* She sleeps a total of 13-15 hours a day.  Her long night stretch is 7-9 hours now


Her little features keep changing and I can't figure out exactly who she looks like!  Abigail's dark baby hair fell out and grew back in blonde so I'm still waiting to see about miss Georgia!  
I was asked this morning how life with three is and I will tell you that it is CRAZY.  I struggle to get anywhere on time and I get overstimulated very easily when my big girls are whining at me and Georgia is crying because she needs me.  But there is so much joy in the chaos.  As I type this post, Violet and Georgia are napping.  I've convinced Abigail that she has to have "quiet time" in her room so Mommy can recharge.  She is currently singing " We wish you a Merry Christmas"... 

This season of life is so sweet.  Hard, but very sweet.  One of the main reasons for my family blog is so I can freeze moments and not let them sneak by.  I don't want to forget a single detail. 

{Georgia Mae 3 Months of Sweetness}




























No comments:

Post a Comment