Sunday, May 4, 2014

Violet {Six months}

Six months ago, I looked into this sweet face for the first time.  From that day on, Violet's little smile has gotten brighter and so has mine as I have watched her playful personality blossom.  There is so much joy in her smile.  I love the way her little mouth opens wide and her eyes crinkle when she gets excited!  


Violet had a few firsts this month.  She got to swing at the park and she tried her first food! 




{First sweet potatoes!}

I am so curious to see how different Abigail and Violet will be.  I remember Abigail being pretty timid even as a baby.  Loud noises startled her and she would easily get overstimulated with a group of people.  Violet, however, seems to love a room full of loud friends! 

Here is what this little girl is doing at six months old: 

* almost sitting unsupported
* had her first food ~sweet potatoes
* loves for you to sing to her or read books
* cannot get her feet out of her mouth
* loves to stick her hands in my mouth, pinch my face, and pull my hair...yah me!
* practices her motorboat right when I get a spoon full of baby cereal to her mouth
* she is sitting in her activity seat now and playing with the toys
*  watches everything Abigail does and smiles when she kisses her

I cannot get enough of this sweet face and those little cheeks!  






This girl loves her toes.  Sometimes I have to pry them out of her mouth so I can change her diaper!  




I had so much fun taking pictures of Violet for her six month blog post!  I remembered that Abigail wore a little pink tutu for her six month post so at the last minute I decided to put it on Violet for a few shots.  How sweet is this baby y'all?!


I love her more every day and I am so thankful for her joyful smile!  Happy six months baby Violet!

No comments:

Post a Comment