Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day at Nanna's house


Yesterday, we took a trip down to Columbia to celebrate my sweet Grandmother Shirley and all the amazing moms in my family for Mother's Day.  Nanna is such a great example of a mom and love simply radiates from her through the generations of her family.     

It was a beautiful day to celebrate and all the kids enjoyed playing outside, especially Abigail!


The driveway at Nanna's is about a quarter of a mile long and that seemed like the perfect place for Abigail to take a walk.  She finally started walking at 15 months old and now she can't seem to stop!  I remember dribbling my basketball up and down this driveway as well as riding my bike so it was really fun to see Abigail try to keep up with her big cousins doing the same thing!

She is such a happy little girl and I love watching her explore!  In fact, this little girl is so busy these days that I have to grab her and steal a kiss when I can because she has a lot to do! 
I love you sweet Abigail.  It's so fun to watch you toddle around exploring the world.  You are such a blessing from the Lord and I have learned so much about His great love for me just by being your mom.  I can't wait to tell you all about Jesus and how much he adores you too.  

As we anticipate the arrival of our new bundle of joy later this year, I find myself thinking about how much my heart is about to stretch again.  Mike and I feel so blessed to see our little family growing before our eyes!


{Mother's Day 2013}

No comments:

Post a Comment