Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bedtime Fun!

Sometimes I think back to before we had Abigail and wonder what I did with all my time at night.  I'm sure Mike and I watched more television and read a few more books, but I would still trade every novel for a little story time and a bath with Abigail. Of course, I love my alone time with Mike after Abigail is fast asleep, but it's funny how we find ourselves laughing and talking about our baby girl and all the funny things she does during the day! 



Abigail loves bath time!  This was a post I did on her very first bath and from that day on, this little smile has gotten bigger and bigger! I am so excited to take her to the pool this summer because I think she will love splashing around and pouring things over her head. Sometimes she even tries to stick her face in the bath water!

After her bath, Mike and I usually fight over who will get to read her a story.  I usually win that one!  But every so often, I try to let him enjoy this sweet time at night with her too.  Here are a few pictures I got recently of Abigail with her daddy.  She loves this book!



I am so very thankful that my husband is so involved with his baby girl.  He is right there for every bath and bedtime routine.  Abigail is one lucky lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment