Sunday, December 18, 2011

Abigail Coming Soon!




Excitement doesn't quite explain the anticipation that I feel over this sweet baby growing in my tummy!  I can not wait to meet her and look into her face for the very first time.  As I pray for her little life and the journey of motherhood that awaits me, it is clear that my heart will never be the same.  





5 more weeks!





Poor dogs!  They have no idea how much their world is about to change..







So blessed by this man!  He is going to be an incredible Father.  I hope one day Abigail marries a man just like him. 






Psalm 139:13

" For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb."  





 Stay tuned!




3 comments:

  1. Excited to keep up with you guys through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Tab you 1. LOOK AMAZING and 2. started a blog, so yay! We love you guys. These photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete